Freedom means that you don’t necessarily need to do everything like everyone else.
– Astrid Lindgren
A few things that I “don’t necessarily” do like everyone else:
- I don’t believe in “work-life-balance” – I believe that work is simply a part of my life, just like my relationships or my health.
- I prioritize my wellbeing – over all other obligations
- I am not in permanent employment and decide freely when, where and how much I work.
As a coach, consultant and psychologist I explore conscious lifestyle design in all its facets: How can we build our lives in such a way that they satisfy our basic needs, embody our values and empower us to reach for our greatest dreams?
My Professional Background
- University degree in psychology (B.Sc., M.Sc. in progress)
- Partner at Structure & Process, a small consulting agency for organizational development (focus on “New Work” and self-organized teams)
- Coaching training at Materne Training
- Coaching training with a focus on management consulting at Deutsche Psychologen Akademie (DPA/German Psychologist Academy, in progress)
- Extensive training in mindfulness practices, meditation, communication techniques, group dynamics and facilitation, as well as various psychological self-help modalities
- Autodidactic business & marketing education after starting my first business, Made by Malwina, at the age of 20
- Co-author of a sewing book for TOPP, Germany’s largest publisher of DIY literature
- Alumnus of the creative writing program at Eckenroth Stiftung
- Scholar at Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes
- Certified yoga teacher (RYT-200)
I write more about my perspective on and understanding of coaching here.
I was born in Poland, raised in Bavaria (Germany), lived in the Netherlands for a while, have my base in Munich now and am available for projects across Europe. I speak fluent English and German, very good Dutch and conversational Polish.
Things I like to obsess about
- The good things in life: arts & crafts, nature, delicious food, literature…
- Sustainability and self-sufficiency
- Social justice, inclusion, intersectional feminism