Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source.
As we move toward our dreams, we move toward our divinity.
– Julia Cameron
This quote basically sums up my attitude towards entrepreneurship. I believe that God (Life/Universe/whatever you like to call it) wants to bring certain things into the world through us. My greatest joy comes from supporting these kinds of birthing processes.
I offer business coaching and marketing consulting to purpose-driven solopreneurs and freelancers who feel somewhat overwhelmed and constantly guilty about “not doing enough”. I help them get more organized, deeply aligned with their inner calling, and feeling like they’re doing exactly what they should be doing right now.
As for how I got to do this kind of work…
I spent over a decade obsessing about what it is I’m meant to do in this world. I was multi-passionate and multi-talented and I could feel in my core that there was something beautiful waiting for me to do, build, create.
I found myself on a wild and often painful odyssey, trying one thing after another and falling flat on my face again and again and again. I dropped out of college, failed my first business, quit every job I ever had within six months or less, struggled with depression and childhood trauma, and fundamentally doubted my ability to ever function in the “real world”.
And no, this is not the part where I tell you how I finally saw the light, how I “made it” in the end and how you can have it, too!
Somehow, through a combination of staying committed to my own personal healing and spiritual growth, reaching out for support, doing the work, trusting in grace, as well as being lucky and privileged in certain ways… I found myself in a position where all my seemingly random professional and life experience suddenly lines up and actually turns out to be hugely valuable and beneficial to some people.
I don’t have a magic pill to sell.
I have a sharp mind, a certain skill at communication and a sense of beauty. I have presence and trust to offer. And I am more than willing to share these with you.
“Professional Background” Bullet Points:
- University degree in psychology (B.Sc., M.Sc. in progress)
- Partner at Structure & Process, a small consulting agency for organizational development
- Extensive training in mindfulness practices, meditation, communication (e.g. Radical Honesty and Non-Violent Communication), group dynamics and facilitation, as well as various self-help modalities
- Autodidactic business & marketing education after starting my first business, Made by Malwina, at the age of 20
- Co-author of a sewing book for TOPP, Germany’s largest publisher of DIY literature
- Alumnus of the creative writing program at Eckenroth Stiftung
- Scholar at Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes
- Certified yoga teacher (RYT-200)
Interested in working with me?
I offer complimentary 60-minute exploratory sessions (via video chat) for potential new clients. Yes, for free.
Just shoot me an email with “Exploratory” in the subject line and I’ll send you all the details!
If you like to take things more slowly, start by signing up for my irregular-but-lovely updates!